Project Completion: Sept 2010 (Phase 1) Dec 2010 (Phase 2)
Project Duration: 13 Weeks (Phase 1) 8 Weeks (Phase 2)
Project Value: circa £200,000
Current: Live Maintenance Contract
Scubair were employed as a design and build contractor to refurbish / update the existing mechanical services within the existing Learning Resource Centre to create a new Reception; and One Stop Student Services shop. The works were phased with the main refurbishment of the reception and One Stop Student Services shop requiring completion for the 2010/2011 enrolment. Phase 2 involved the creation of a new main and rear entrance lobbies.
Scubair designed, installed, tested and commissioned the following services:
- Mitsubishi heat recovery VRF system.
- Refurbishment and alterations to the existing General and Toilet ventilation systems.
- Cleaning of existing ductwork.
- Alterations and adaptions to the existing plumbing services to create a new toilet core area and tea point.
- Installation of LPHW overdoor air curtains and trench heating.